Building the Family

Building the Family

Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Chinese Fortunes - The Explanation

As you read the next series of blog entries, you should know a few things. First of all, I have accumulated these over quite a number of years. They probably represent $400 of meals! I've gotten them from all over the world at many different Chinese restaurants.
Secondly, I don't actually believe in them. I don't believe in horoscopes or any other type of traditional 'fortune-telling'. I believe you create your own luck and 'fortune' by how you deal with life and its many challenges. As many have said before me in not so many words, challenges are opportunities just waiting to happen.
I believe much more in the power of positive thinking! You'll see this as you read my comments below. Enjoy........

2 comments:

Megan said...

Some very excellent fortunes! That's fun....you must keep all of your fortunes. Neat! I like some of them a lot.

Anonymous said...

Wow Rich, I am impressed by your blog. If only I was so dedicated..not. Maybe some day. I enjoyed it. Say hi to family. Do you feel lonesome with 3 kids gone? David Fly